LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Updating CLAPACK

Hi,

we're currently working on an update for CLAPACK. It is unlikely to be
based on the old scripts.

Piotr

Evgeny Filatov wrote, On 03/01/2007 11:17 AM:
Hello,

I need to update CLAPACK library according to LAPACK 3.1.1. I found
"translate" script in CLAPACK 2, but they seem to be outdated and there
are no yacc (*.y) files. Distribution of CLAPACK 3 doesn't contain any
"translate:" scripts at all.  Is it ok? Is it possible to update CLAPACK
library with existing
scripts? Yes, I know I can install yacc and lex (instead of
flex and blas) or make the scripts myself :) ... but could you help me? Thank
you!

---
BR, EvgenyBF