LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] CLAPACK and LAPACK 3.1.1

Ben,

yes, you're correct: CLAPACK hasn't been updated yet. But we're working
on it. We're already testing the code on various machines.

Regards,

Piotr

Benjamin PERNOT wrote, On 03/19/2007 09:09 AM:
Hello,
If I'm correct CLAPACK is currently based on LAPACK version 3 . I would like
know if there is a plan to release a new version of CLAPACK based on LAPACK
3.1
or above. I would like to use some of the functions of LAPACK with multiple
threads, unfortunately LAPACK has been thread-safe only since 3.1 so the
current
version CLAPACK is not.
Thanks in advance for your answers.
Ben