LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAWNs

Thank you for pointing that out.
I just added a scanned copy of lawn19  on the lawn webpage: http://
I hope it would be good enough for you to look at the figures
Julie Langou
On Mar 30, 2007, at 11:16 AM, Guy Delamarter wrote:

To whom it concerns,

I just tried to read LAWN 19 from and it appears that in
both the postscript and pdf versions that most of the figures are
missing and there seems to be content missing between the first and
second pages (basic evidence: a hyphenated word at the end of page one
is not completed on page two).  There could be other missing
content as
well.  Copies from other sites located via Google have exactly the

I'd very much appreciate it if I can obtain a complete copy of this

Guy Delamarter

Lapack mailing list

Julie Langou; Innovative Computing Laboratory; Computer Science Dept;