LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAWNs

Guy,
Thank you for pointing that out.
I just added a scanned copy of lawn19  on the lawn webpage: http://
www.netlib.org/lapack/lawns/downloads/
I hope it would be good enough for you to look at the figures
Sincerely
Julie Langou
On Mar 30, 2007, at 11:16 AM, Guy Delamarter wrote:

To whom it concerns,

I just tried to read LAWN 19 from
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/lawns/downloads/ and it appears that in
both the postscript and pdf versions that most of the figures are
missing and there seems to be content missing between the first and
second pages (basic evidence: a hyphenated word at the end of page one
is not completed on page two).  There could be other missing
content as
well.  Copies from other sites located via Google have exactly the
same
shortcomings.

I'd very much appreciate it if I can obtain a complete copy of this
LAWN.

Thanks,
Guy Delamarter