LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] blas library recently broken? Here's a patch

Thank you Bernard.
This has been fixed.
A couple weeks ago I synchronized the BLAS netlib page with the
reference BLAS include in LAPACK, adding also a Makfile.
Since 3.1.1 LAPACK includes the "whole" reference blas implementation.
dsdot was part of these "new" routines. It looks like I forgot to add
that one in the Makefile.
Again thank you for your contribution
Sincerely
Julie