LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] applications using lapack/blas

Hi! I am a researcher from Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC) and I
am conducting some experiments on runtime adaptation with GPUs. I have
been looking for "real" applications that use LAPACK and/or BLAS in
order to do some benchmarking. However, I am only finding small
applications or frameworks without any input data for the tests.

Please could you tell me some applications or workbenchs that use these
libraries?

Thank you in advance,
Victor Jimenez