LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] CLAPACK Help please

Dear CLAPACK helpers,

This mail is to ask for an advice: I have to invert a large matrix ( N >
10000 x 10000) this matrix is square and complex. I need to use many
times its inverse. I asked Roldan Pozo who suggested to use CLAPACK (I
work in C++ and would like to incorporate this inversion in a C++ job).

Could you indicate me which is the best approach (the routine to use)
for a best efficiency regarding the precision and the calculation time ?

I would appreciate very much a simple example working on a similar task.

Many thanks in advance

   Michel Yvert

Michel Yvert

Laboratoire d'Annecy-le-Vieux de Physique des Particules
B.P. 110
74941 Annecy-le-Vieux  Cedex
France

Tel : +33 4 50 09 16 75  /  04 50 09 16 75
Fax : +33 4 50 27 94 95  /  04 50 27 94 95
http://wwwlapp.in2p3.fr