LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Help using CLapack

Hi,

Sorry for the previous message. It was sent by mistake while I was editing
it.

Well, My problem is that I am trying to use CLAPACK or LAPACK++ in a Visual
C++ 6.0 environment on Windows and I could not manage it to work.
I instaled both (CLAPACK and Lapackpp) on my machine but I was not able to
use any of them.
The problems are:
  - with Lapackpp:
       I was not able to compile the workspace that was enclosed in the
sorce code

 - with Clapack:
     I was able to compile the library, but when I tryed to make an small
test program I go some erros.
     First I tryed the following code:

#include "blaswrap.h"
#include "f2c.h"
dsygst(1, 'U', r, mat1, 1, mat2, 1, info);

and got the error:

error C2065: 'dsygst' : undeclared identifier

I tried using dsygst_ but I got the same result.

Them I tryed including clapack.h, and them I got the following error.

clapack\clapack.h(7) : error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'real'

I even tryed to include the f2c.h where real is declared inside
clapack.hbut it did not worked.

Now I am completely lost.

I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks

Jose Bins