LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK error in

I just tried to compile on
my machine and failed because of a trailing space in the line
to set the TIMER variable. I used the setting for gfortran, and the trailing
space results in make searching for prerequisites `second_INT_ETIME', `.o', and
`secondtst.o' when compiling `testsecond' in INSTALL/Makefile. This way make
selects its own implicit rule for `second_INT_ETIME' instead of the supplied
one for `.f.o'. Removing the trailing space in resolves the problem.

Christian Keil

PS: Just a minor issue regarding the documentation, mentions that the default
setting in is to use the BLAS contained in lapack and the file has to
be changed to use a local version of BLAS. In the provided, however,
the default is to not build the contained BLAS but use a local version.

Der fr?he Vogel f?ngt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail: