LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK error in

Thank you very much for your remarks.
This should be fixed in the next release (the correction is
already in our version management system)
On Jun 25, 2007, at 6:54 AM, Christian Keil wrote:

I just tried to compile
lite-3.1.1.tgz on my machine and failed because of a trailing space
in the line to set the TIMER variable. I used the
setting for gfortran, and the trailing space results in make
searching for prerequisites `second_INT_ETIME', `.o', and
`secondtst.o' when compiling `testsecond' in INSTALL/Makefile. This
way make selects its own implicit rule for `second_INT_ETIME'
instead of the supplied one for `.f.o'. Removing the trailing space
in resolves the problem.

Christian Keil

PS: Just a minor issue regarding the documentation, http:// mentions that the default
setting in is to use the BLAS contained in lapack and the
file has to be changed to use a local version of BLAS. In the
provided, however, the default is to not build the
contained BLAS but use a local version.

Der fr?he Vogel f?ngt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo!
Lapack mailing list

Julie Langou; Innovative Computing Laboratory; Computer Science Dept;