LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] lapack license

Hello,

a COPYING file is in the LAPACK directory with "accurate" information.

The licence is the modified BSD one.

LAPACK is a freely-available software package. It can be included in
commercial software packages (and has been). We only ask that proper
credit be given to the authors. Like all software, it is copyrighted. It
is not trademarked, but we do ask the following: If you modify the source
for these routines we ask that you change the name of the routine and
comment the changes made to the original.

so yes open-source, freely available,

Julien.