LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] clapack installation

Kriti,
An answer has been posted to the LAPACK forum.
Thank you to take a look at http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-forum/
viewtopic.php?t=397
Julie
On Jul 5, 2007, at 4:16 PM, Chauhan, Kriti wrote:

Hi,

I'm getting errors of the following type when compiling CLAPACK on
my University's Unix-based server:

cc -c -DSkip_f2c_Undefs -dalign -native -xO2 -xarch=v8plusa F77_aloc.c
cc: unrecognized option `-native'
cc: language arch=v8plusa not recognized
cc: F77_aloc.c: linker input file unused because linking not done

Could you please help me out with why I'm getting this error and
how I can compile it?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Kriti