LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] help me sir please,about lapack

Fatemeh,
Compaq Digital Fortran is no longer supported since December 2005 by
HP, and so we do not support it anymore.
We released some time ago a build for that compiler for LAPACK 3.0
(here to download: http://www.netlib.org/lapack/lapack-pc-df.zip)
The best would be to upgrade to Intel Fortran Compiler for Windows,
so you would be able to  download the pre-build libraries, get the
LAPACK 3.1.1 builld for Windows or get the LAPACK 3.1.1 Visual Studio
Solution.
Another option is to get the ACML (http://developer.amd.com/acml.jsp)
or MKL(http://www.intel.com/cd/software/products/asmo-na/eng/
307757.htm) libraries, LAPACK is included inside,
Hope it helps
Julie