LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] help me sir please,about lapack

Compaq Digital Fortran is no longer supported since December 2005 by
HP, and so we do not support it anymore.
We released some time ago a build for that compiler for LAPACK 3.0
(here to download:
The best would be to upgrade to Intel Fortran Compiler for Windows,
so you would be able to  download the pre-build libraries, get the
LAPACK 3.1.1 builld for Windows or get the LAPACK 3.1.1 Visual Studio
Another option is to get the ACML (
or MKL(
307757.htm) libraries, LAPACK is included inside,
Hope it helps