LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Lapack quations

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 13:28 -0500, Zhu Yu wrote:
Hello,   Sorry for bothering u.
I have installed lapack into my laptop and want to test whether it
works normally. I find http://www.nag.com/lapack-ex/lapack-ex.html.
some good examples are provided there. these examples comprise text
and data files. All are written by Fortran. But I do not know how to
use them normally because I try some times. The lapack always show
something were undefined.  How to run this text files normally?
compile them into xx.f files first?     Regards    Yu

Yu,
please explain how you try to run these example programs and be more
specific about the errors you get. Once LAPACK is installed (i.e.
compiled, which results in the creation of a .a file), you should
compile the example program and link it to the LAPACK library. Is this
what you are doing?

Alfredo

Alfredo Buttari PhD,
Innovative Computing Laboratory,
UTK Computer Science Dept.
1122 Volunteer Blvd. Knoxville, TN 37996
Tel: 001-865-974-9985