LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK tests for WindowsXP

Mimi,
I am happy that you managed to install it without any problem. Let me
know if you think I can add something useful for future users.

For your information, the LAPACK timing have been removed since
LAPACK 3.1 (even on the LInux version).
There have been removed because were no more significant on the
current machines.
I am going to provide a little tool for the Windows distribution to
get really easily some performance of the major LAPACK routines.

What kind of testing do you need? I may be able to help you with that.
Regards
Julie