LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] CLapack on Windows XP

Analia,
What packages did you try to install LAPACK or CLAPACK?
Do you want LAPACK on Cygwin or natively under Windows? Do you want
LAPACK in C or Fortran?
Thanks
Julie
On Aug 28, 2007, at 9:39 AM, Analia Moral wrote:

Dear Members of Lapack,

I have some troubles to install and use Lapack on Windows XP. Could
you please
send me information about that? I have tried using Cygwin but it
did not work
either.

Best wishes,

Anal? a.