LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK Installation on Windows XP with cygwin.

Juliao
Dear Sir/Madame,

You're reading from Juliao J. Cumbane. I'm seeking support on LAPACK.

I've downloaded and need to install LAPACK on my system, to enable
runs the SCIANTRAN radiative transfer and retrieval system. My PC
is a FUJITSU SIEMENS with a Centrino Mobile Technology Intel
Processor running on Windows XP. LAPACK installation instructions
only refer to UNIX systems. I've installed cygwin to emulate a
linux environment on my system. However, I'm not sure how to
install and work with LAPACK in this system. Do the instructions
provided for installing LAPACK on UNIX systems apply to this  case?
yes, just follow the instruction, it should work without any problem
What special steps must I take before installing LAPACK on a system
like mine?

Now, we provide LAPACK for Windows. You will not have to use Cygwin.
As LAPACK is in Fortran, you will need the INTEL Fortran Compiler for
Windows or the Pathscale Fortran Compiler for Windows.
More info here: http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-for-windows
Sincerely
Julie

I thank you in advance for your kind support.

Juliao J. Cumbane
Department of Physics
Eduardo Mondlane University
PO Box 257