LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Parallel Processing in Windows

You can extract parallelism from LAPACK on a multiprocessor machine by
using a multithreaded BLAS. I do not know how to do this on a Windows
machine though. Julie might help you. The routine DGGEV solves the
generalized eigenvalue problem.

ScaLAPACK is the parallel distributed version of LAPACK, it works on top
of MPI. Unfortunatey, there is currently no parallel generalized
eigenvalue problem routine in ScaLAPACK.

Julien.