LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] CLapack on Windows XP

Analia,
The CLAPACK under Windows is an old version (3.0) of LAPACK.
If you just need to solve a system and do not seek performance, it
should be enough for you.
What is your problem? Does the build of the CLAPACK Library fails?
If yes, what is the error message?

Are there any files or examples indicating which libraries or
header files have I to include in my projects in C ?

Look into the properties of the CLAPACK testing to get all the
properties set correctly.
Here are the main ones:
For the compilation:
C/C++ / General / Additional Include Directories : o:\clapack\f2clibs
For the link (Fell free to change the BLAS library if you have an
optimized one):
Linker / Input / Additional Dependencies : ..\Release\blas.lib ..\..
\f2clibs\Release\libF77.lib ..\..\f2clibs\Release\libI77.lib
odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib

Of course, you will need to add the CLAPCK library :clapack/lib that
is in the Release folder.

I have also installed Cygwin and downloaded LAPack, but it did not
work either.

For your information, the LAPACK 3.1.1 works fine with Cygwin.

Sincerely
Julie