LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] xLAMCH

Dear LAPACKers,

Following the helpful messages from Jeremy Barnes, I would like to press
the request, that I have made in the past, that we supply an IEEE
version of xLAMCH.  My colleague, Mick Pont, has pointed out that we
have already moved xLAMCH into the INSTALL directory, and so we could
test for an IEEE machine at install time using the current xLAMCH and
move a hard coded version into SRC if the machine parameters are IEEE.

Best wishes,

Sven.