LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] xLAMCH

And Sven Hammarling writes:
My colleague, Mick Pont, has pointed out that we have already
moved xLAMCH into the INSTALL directory, and so we could test
for an IEEE machine at install time using the current xLAMCH
and move a hard coded version into SRC if the machine
parameters are IEEE.

It'll need to test which IEEE754 precisions correspond to REAL
and DOUBLE PRECISION as well.  Many compilers support command-
line flags to associate REALs of default kind with IEEE754
doubles.

Jason