LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] question on the commercial use of LAPACK/BLAS

Dear LAPACK/BLAS developers,

We are LAPACK/BLAS users who have longly employed LAPACK/BLAS
routines (in an open-source code),  finding them excellent
and extremely satisfactory.
Now  we wish to use LAPACK/BLAS in a non-GPL commercial software.
We know, from the FAQ section of your web-site, thai it is possible
and that it has been done.
Is there any fee to pay for doing this?

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,