Subject: phd student
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 03:04:14 +0100 (BST)
From: ghadir <ghadira@Domain.Removed>
To: XSLi@Domain.Removed

Dear Dr. Li

 I am phd student of physics and want to use the clapack library. I have
installed it on my computer as following
1- tar -xvzf clapack.tar
But there is not any Translate folder in CLAPACK.
 at CLAPACK folder
2- cp CLAPACK/INSTALL/make.inc.LINUX ./make.inc
3- make f2clib
4- make cblaswrap
5- cd SRC; make
6- make TESTING/MATGEN/; make
7- make TESTING/; make

Now I want to obtain eigenvalue and eigenvector
a matrix that is complex,nonsymmetric and nonhermitian.
unfortcpunately I can not how to use and to compile the clapack library.
I would like to appreciate you for your help and guidance.

I compile it by the below command:
g++ -c "clapacktest.cc" -o "clapacktest.o"
Is ok this command for compiling?

Best regard,
ghadir

Ghadir Mohammadkhani
Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic sciences
P. O. Box 45195-1159
Physics Department
Zanjan 45195
Iran