LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] question

Hello,

I don't know if it is appropriate to ask questions here but I do it with the
hope
that somebody will be kind enough to help me with my problem.
Here it is.
I am trying to link my c++ program with the libraries libcblas.a and
libatlas.a. I use the
gcc 3.3.6 compiler. It seems to me that my linking command is correct:
g++ -Lmy_path -o executable_name my_file.o -lcblas -latlas
But it does not work, I have an error message  for each call to a cblas method
that says "undefined reference".

I did not find any information related with that linking problem anywhere and I
tried hard.
Thank a lot in advance.
Sincerely,

Francois