LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] question

Hi Francois,
could you give us more details.
What are the undefined reference symbols?
Thanks
Julie
On Oct 5, 2007, at 2:33 AM, Francois Mallinger wrote:

Hello,

I don't know if it is appropriate to ask questions here but I do it
with the hope
that somebody will be kind enough to help me with my problem.
Here it is.
I am trying to link my c++ program with the libraries libcblas.a
and libatlas.a. I use the
gcc 3.3.6 compiler. It seems to me that my linking command is correct:
g++ -Lmy_path -o executable_name my_file.o -lcblas -latlas
But it does not work, I have an error message  for each call to a
cblas method
that says "undefined reference".

I did not find any information related with that linking problem
anywhere and I tried hard.
Thank a lot in advance.
Sincerely,

Francois