LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] lapack test with different threads number

  I'm a beginner on lapack. Now I want to test the lapack routines
performance on SMP. Now, i have installed lapack-3.1.1 package. In the
performance process, i don't know how to change the threads number for one
routines. Or how to config my envirment to get one routine running time on 1
CPU, 2 CPUs, 3 CPUs, ..., respectively?

Thank You Very Much!!

Add: Tianshui South Road 222, Lanzhou, P.R.China
Tel: +86-931-8912025
Zip Code: 730000
Email: baishuwei@Domain.Removed, buroc@Domain.Removed