LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] performance test

Dear Buroc,
Please take a look at http://crd.lbl.gov/~osni/Codes/stetester for results
and the test suite that we have used for LAPACK's tridiagonal
eigensolvers. The tester infrastructure (written in Fortran 90) that we
have used to obtain the results is available upon request (see "technical
report" in the URL given above).
Osni

all:
   hi, i want to test the *DSTEQR and DSTEDC performance. But it relate
with
the iterations. I beg somebody can help me how to test two routines GFLOPS
or where i can get the test suit. Thanks!!*
**
*Best Regards!!*
**
*buroc *