LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Hi (about dgesdd of LAPACK)

Dear author of LAPACK:

       I have downloaded the powerful math library LAPACK -lapack_win32, but
when using dgesdd for SVD matrix decomposition, there is a link error in my
program as follows:

       unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl Lapack::dgesdd(char *,long
*,long *,double *,long *,double *,double *,long *,double *,long *,double
*,long *,long *,long *)

       btw: i am under win32 platform and now using vs 2005:)

       could you please help to fix this problem?

       many thanks.

Best
Wei