LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Hi (about dgesdd of LAPACK)

Dear:

      I have solved the problem by using new version of clapack, thanks.

     but I have another question, since I am still a beginner to lapack and
blas, could you please tell me what is the difference between these two math
libraries? and there is now also a lapack++, is it just a c++ alternative of
the traditional lapack?

     many thanks.

Best
Wei