LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] lapack suggestion

Hi,

I recently downloaded the installer for "lapack for windows". It was a very
convenient way of setting up lapack on my system. Unfortunately I have never
called fortran routines from c++ before and I have never used lapack before.
Since you have a "comments and suggestions" link I thought I would suggest
that you provide one or two short c++ files giving one or two simple
examples of how one might use lapack from c++ in practice, to help the naive
user?

Just an idea for the future.

Thanks!

Mick