LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] lapack suggestion

Mick, thank you very much for your suggestion.
I really think this can be very helpful as well, I will work on a few C
and C++ example.
For the moment, feel free to browse the LAPACK forum at
http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-forum/
and do not hesitate to post a question if you do not manage to find an
answer to your problem.
Thank you
Sincerely
Julie Langou

Hi,

I recently downloaded the installer for "lapack for windows". It was a
very
convenient way of setting up lapack on my system. Unfortunately I have
never
called fortran routines from c++ before and I have never used lapack
before.
Since you have a "comments and suggestions" link I thought I would suggest
that you provide one or two short c++ files giving one or two simple
examples of how one might use lapack from c++ in practice, to help the
naive
user?

Just an idea for the future.

Thanks!