[Lapack] A problem in "zgeqr2_".

Hi:

     I'm trying to incorporate CLAPACK in our software. I downloaded
CLAPACK3-Windows.zip and recompiled it. I'm working right now in a function
which performs QR Factorization for a complex matrix: "zgeqr2_".
     I obtain matrix R directly from results, and calculate Q according to
instructions. In order to verify my results, I just use Q x R = A. When I input
only the real part, leaving the imaginary part as 0 (zero), my results are fine
and I can obtain my original matrix A performing Q x R. But whenever I input
the first imaginary part in any column, performing Q x R, the rest of the
columns at right of the column with the imaginary part become bad (values are
still close, but wrong values with something else in their imaginary part).
     Please confirm and let me know if I'm doing something else wrong. I
performed "dgeqr2_" successfully without any problem.

     Thank you very much. Ignacio Ley.

http://mail.mexico.com
?Disponible Ya! Utiliza el Outlook y Outlook Express para bajar tus correos por
solo US$24.95 al a?o

Now available! Download your mail into your computer with Outlook and Outlook
Express US$24.95/yr