LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Problem with 64 bit porting

Hi ,

Can you please look into following problem ?
We have a wrapper class over lapack and then linking with the following
libs,
1: Clapack.lib
2: blas.lib
3: libI77.lib
4: libF77.lib
5: mkl_c.lib

It was working fine in 32 bit application. Now we are porting our
application to 64 bit. Here, when we try to link with the above said
libs, we get linker errors. Can you please specify which libs to be used
for this purpose. If available, can you please specify the downloadable
path.

        Ashish Ranjan Mishra
Software Engg.(L4), SPLS
ashish.r.mishra@Domain.Removed

Geometric Limited
T +91.20.66749658    F +00.20.66749685    M +91.9970013078
www.geometricglobal.com <http://www.geometricglobal.com/>

This e-mail communication and any attachments are privileged and
confidential and intended only for the use of the recipients named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review,
disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately by email or telephone.