LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] proper acknowledgement of LAPACK code use

Hello,

We have recently incorporated some parts of the LAPACK and BLAS libraries into
the IMOD package (http://bio3d.colorado.edu/imod) and I would like to
acknowledge this properly in our copyright notice.  Your FAQ on the web asks
that proper credit be given to the authors.  I could only find institutional
authors for LAPACK, while BLAS has individual authors listed.  Is the
following appropriate?

IMOD uses a subset of the LAPACK routines developed at Univ. of
Tennessee, Univ. of California Berkeley, NAG Ltd., Courant Institute,
Argonne National Lab, and Rice University.  It also uses a subset of
the BLAS routines, developed by: Jack Dongarra, Argonne National Lab;
Jeremy Du Croz, NAG Ltd.; Iain Duff, AERE Harwell; Richard Hanson,
Sandia National Labs; and Sven Hammarling, NAG Ltd.

Regards,

David Mastronarde