LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] CLAPACK INSTALLATION - xlintsts hangs up while doing tests

And Stefanie Kosuch writes:
I'm trying to install CLAPACK on Cygwin on my PC (Intel(R) Core(TM)2
CPU, 1,66GHz).

In 32-bit more, the Core series ABIs use the x87 registers by
default.  You'll need to add -ffloat-store to the gcc options
used when compiling xLAMCH.  The options -march=native -msse3
-mfpmath=sse may work with recent enough versions of gcc.

If you're in 64-bit mode, then I don't know what's wrong.

Jason