LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] the standard errors of the parameter estimates

Hi there,

I am bioinformatian working on genetics. We are developping a new tool
to map genes accurately. In that tool/application we switch the NAG
driver routines (g02DAF) to LAPACK driver routines (e.g. dgels) in order
to run the application in distributed computing environments. In
general, it works pretty well and produces correct results (in
comparison to g02DAF). However, we have problems of producing the the
standard errors of the regression parameter estimates from dgels. I have
read through the User Manual and other online resources but failed to
get a good answer to that. Can you please help? I start getting a bit
desperate about that now.

Many thanks in advance.

Wenhua Wei
 Roslin Institute
 Genetics and Genomics
 Roslin, Midlothian, EH25 9PS
 Edinburgh, UK
 Phone +44 (0)131 5274447
 Fax   +44 (0)131 4400434
 e-mail: Wenhua.Wei@Domain.Removed

Roslin Institute is a company limited by guarantee, registered in
Scotland (registered number SC157100) and a Scottish Charity (registered
number SC023592). Our registered office is at Roslin, Midlothian, EH25
9PS. VAT registration number 847380013.

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is
confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only.   The
opinions expressed within this e-mail (including any attachments) are
the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of
Roslin Institute (Edinburgh) ("the Institute") unless specifically
stated by a sender who is duly authorised to do so on behalf of the
Institute