LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] extended precision LAPACK

We have a user that is interested in using an extended precision
version of  LAPACK to run a code.  The code uses REAL*16 and COMPLEX*32.

Is anyone aware if these is a version of LAPACK available which can take
advantage of extended precision REALs (i.e. REAL*16).

We are seeing mixed information in google, so I thought you folks might
be able to answe this question.

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

Dave Cronk

--
Dr. David Cronk, Ph.D.                      phone: (865) 974-3735
Research Director                           fax: (865) 974-8296