LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK for Windows

Hi,

I was taking a look at your LAPACK for Windows distribution, thanks
for providing it. However, I was looking for a pre-compiled LAPACK
that I could include into my existing C / C++ project. It seems the
only thing that's missing from you distribution to do so is a C / C++
header file that declares the functions in "LAPACK.lib". Is there any
chance you could add these to the MSI setup? Or do you know of any
existing header file that's compatible with the calling conventions
used in "LAPACK.lib"?

Thanks again.

--
Sebastian Schuberth