LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK for Windows

Sebastian,
Unfortunately, at the moment, LAPACK requires a Fortran Complier/
Library because LAPACK is written in Fortran.
However it is possible to link LAPACK to a C/C++ project if you have
the Fortran Libraries (i.e, that mean a Fortran compiler) and if you
respect the Fortran Call from C rules.
For information, CLAPACK-3.1.1 for Windows should be released very
shortly (sometime in March). This library will allow use to use the
LAPACK routines without the need of a C Compiler.
Let me know if you have other questions or if you need some help
Regards
Julie