LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] question about the file dlamch.c in clapack3.1

Daniel,
  you are right I forgot to clean the dlamch.c file in the INSTALL
directory, but you have the "cleaned" one in the SRC directory, it has
the same interface that 3.0
Just copy the SRC/dlamch.c in the INSTALL directory.
let me know if you find any other problems.
CLAPACK is very painful to generate and I may have missed other
problems....
Thanks a lot for your comment.
Regards
Julie