LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] routines list

Can you put a post on our forum about this, please:
I'll move it as an announcment.

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008, Mark Gates wrote:

Just FYI, I compiled a version of the LAPACK list of routines
organized by task, with a short note about what each routine does.
This seemed a more useful organization of the list at

I've also been working on BLAS and LAPACK quick reference guides. In
particular I've tried to make them more readable and electronically
searchable than the existing quick reference guide. The BLAS ones are
more developed than the LAPACK ones.

Thanks for the great software.
  -mark gates