LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] routines list

Mark,
you did a really nice job.
LAPACK is working with contributors as you know.
Do you want to contribute with your webpages and quick reference guide.
I will be my pleasure to put your webpages on the LAPACK netlib
website and of course mention your contribution.
Please, let me know
Feel free to suggest / comment anything on the LAPACK library, we need
input from users like you.
Regards
Julie