LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] routines list

Hi Julie,

Sure, you can use them.

The pdf / tex files I released under GPL, so basically if you
distribute them, distribute the tex file too. This is so 10 years
down the road, someone else can update them without redoing them
completely. The routines list has no added copyright by me.

(Though possibly at the moment the tex files are not self contained.
They may use things from my personal style sheet. I'll see about
fixing that.)

   -mark