LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] clapack version 3.0

Dear sirs,

I try to download clapack version 3.0 (old version) from
http://www.netlib.org/clapack/, but it seems not to work.

The size of the downloaded file is only 3981312 bytes, whereas
it should be 6157628 bytes as far as I see from the website.
When it is extracted, an error occurs saying "Unexpected EOF in
archive...". After forcing to do, the generated files and directories
seem not enough: no Makefile, Readme nor Releasenote.

How I can get the correct tar-gziped file?

Best regards,

Seiji
Seiji Adachi
Gruppe Musikalische Akustik