LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] SVD

I am trying to use CGESVD to factor a complex matrix.  I get the correct
singular values and left singular vectors (in U) but the right singular
vectors are stored in VT in factored form.  The documentation says this is
no problem because the LAPACK subroutines use the factored form
directly.  However, if I try to use, say, CUNGBRD to get the standard form
of the matrix, it seems that I will need the scale factors (tau) in the
call to CUNGBRD.  Where do I get the scale factors?

POGO

Dr. Ronald J. Pogorzelski, Supervisor
Spacecraft Antenna Research Group
    and Senior Research Scientist
M/S 161-213
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, CA  91109-8099
(818)354-3835 (V)      (818)393-6875 (F)