LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] DSYEVR error

Hi,

I have installed CLAPACK and am trying to use the DSYEVR function to
invert a simple 3x3 matrix as a test. However, at run-time I get the
following error

** On entry to DSYEVR, parameter number 18 had an illegal value

Parameter 18, which refers to the LWORK variable, is set to an integer
value of -1.

I have also tried with LWORK (and the dimension of WORK) set to large
values such as 100, but get the same result.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Respectfully
Arvind