LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] subroutine CGESV

Hashim,
Thanks, some links very missing on the website, I will correct that..
To directly download them:
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/util/iparmq.f
http://www.netlib.org/blas/scabs1.f

Julie
On May 1, 2008, at 9:31 AM, Yousif, Hashim A wrote:

Dear friends,
I did download from lapack subroutine CGESV and aslo 10 other
subroutines and functions to run it.  Howerver, I am unable to
locate the following two subroutines or functions  (IPARMQ  and
SCABS1).
below is the error in compiling the program

%LINK-W-NUDFSYMS, 2 undefined symbols:
%LINK-I-UDFSYM, IPARMQ
%LINK-I-UDFSYM, SCABS1

Where are the above two componenets?  Thanks for your help.

Best wishes,
Hashim Yousif