LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] lapack installation error

Udara,
You are missing the BLAS library
If you want to use the ref BLAS, just type make blaslib then make
If you want to use you own BLAS library, replace the BLASLIB variable
in the make.inc
Sincerely
Julie
On Jun 16, 2008, at 2:34 PM, Abeysekara, Anushka Udara wrote:

Hi

While I'm trying to install lapack it gave me following set of errors.

        ../../tmglib_LINUX.a ../../lapack_LINUX.a ../../
blas_LINUX.a  -o ../xlintsts
g77: ../../blas_LINUX.a: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [../xlintsts] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/sysuser/udtest/lapack-3.1.1/
TESTING/LIN'
make[1]: *** [xlintsts] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/sysuser/udtest/lapack-3.1.1/TESTING'
make: *** [lapack_testing] Error 2
I'm wondering if you can explain me what happen. My OS is (SCL3) and
I didn't change any thing in the Makefile or make.inc file.

Please be kind enough to send me a reply

Thanking you
Udara