LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Multiple precision arithmetic BLAS and copyright issue

[message originally sent from Jim]

We are currently working on a multiple precision version of LAPACK,
and hope to release it within a year. You are welcome to take LAPACK
and modify it for your own purposes, under the guidelines of the
mBSD software license.

Jim Demmel