LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] clapack.h

Mike,
This should be already defined in the f2c.h
Julie
On Jun 30, 2008, at 2:23 PM, mcwalker@Domain.Removed wrote:

Hello,

I recently installed (more appropriately had installed [i.e. by
someone else])
the CLAPACK package (& CBLAS, of course) and had a question about
the header
file (clapack.h) that I downloaded from netlib.org  .  The function
signatures
include the 'integer' data type in the parameter list and gcc throws
a fit with
not recognizing it.  Is this ('integer' in par. list) because of
Fortran
compatibility or something else?  Should I include a definition like
#define
integer int to fix it or am I missing an unknown critical component?

Thank you,
Mike Walker