LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] DSYGV test ratio

Test ratio  | A Z - B Z D | / ( |A| |Z| n ulp ) is calculated for DSYGV with
itype = 1 and uplo = 'U'.

In "dsg.out", it said that "For each pair (A,B), where A is of the given
type
 and B is a random well-conditioned matrix. D is  diagonal, and Z is
orthogonal."

In DSYGV, the input parameters are A, B, lda, ldb, etc, but without D and Z.
And I couldn't find out the exact definition of Matrix D and Z. I just
wonder how D and Z are calculated. Can anyone give me an explanation?